Overall aim of the course:
To provide delegates with the knowledge to develop, maintain, engage, monitor and evaluate social media marketing in order that they can build relationships online with customers.
Delegates attending this will be able to:
- Set clear social objectives and develop a social media plan to maximise the opportunities which social media can bring a business.
- Understand the importance of using social media regularly as a forum to listen to customers and the market and use this intelligence to help improve overall sales and marketing performance
- Write content to engage with audiences to help develop their online presence.
- What is marketing?
- What is social media and do I need to use it?
- Develop a social media plan
- Set objectives
- Content style
- Managing resources to maintain a social presence, planning and monitoring
- Social media tools
- Risk Management, Legal implications, Negative comments
- Employee guidelines
- Link building activity
- Tools to help implementation
- Build a relationship with your customers
- Create a community around your brand
- Converse online – which sites?
- Write engaging content regularly
- Feedback into other marketing activity
- How to maximise and use the social media networks
- LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- Other sites – Instagram, Pinterest
- Monitor and evaluate
- Public relations and social media
- Blogging for your business, keeping your site live and posting content on external sites
- Video and photo sharing
1/2 days depending on the level of detail required
The course was relevant, motivational, useful and proactive.