A range of courses has been developed to equip participants with the necessary skills to develop and deliver successful marketing campaigns with a competitive edge.
Overall aim of the marketing courses:
To help staff, managers and business owners with little formal marketing training to gain the skills to be more effective and efficient with their marketing spend and to achieve a greater return on their investment.
Marketing training can be delivered on a ‘one on one’ basis in the form of coaching and mentoring, to a traditional classroom based course using role play and team exercises to stimulate learning.
Marketing for results:
All courses have been designed to provide delegates with practical support, processes and tools they can adopt in the workplace to help achieve their marketing goals. Courses range from introductory awareness, a strategic level to drive growth and more detailed specialist courses to help develop and deliver campaigns for success.
The training provides delegates with an update on best practice as adopted by the Chartered Institute of Marketing, and can be developed to be industry and market specific.
Marketing courses include:
- Sales and Marketing Awareness
- Practical Marketing – developing and delivering a successful marketing plan
- Strategic Marketing Management – developing a marketing plan to meet business objectives
- Marketing Communications – developing and delivering effective promotional campaigns
- Public Relations to get noticed
Courses vary from 1 – 3 days
The course was relevant, motivational, useful and proactive.