Overall aim of the course:
To provide graduates, team leaders and junior managers with an insight into marketing and sales and how this impacts across all disciplines in an organisation.
Delegates attending this will be able to:
- Define what marketing is and what it can do for a business
- Recognise that marketing is not just advertising or selling
- Use a sales process to improve their sales techniques
- Understand the importance of internal marketing
- Know who they should be targeting to increase sales opportunities and profits
- Definition of marketing
- Looking inside/outside the organisation
- Segmentation, targeting, positioning – understanding the customers and their requirements
- The marketing plan – how this links to corporate objectives
- Introduction to marketing mix
- Products, Pricing, people, Place, Physical Evidence, Process, Promotion (selling, delegates to compare adverts, direct marketing, internet marketing).
- Brand image
- Sales – understanding the sales process
- Introduction to selling techniques
- Appointment making
- Effective presentations
- Handling objections
- Closing the sale
1/2 days depending on the level of detail required, how much emphasis needs to be on selling and/or marketing, skills required by delegates
Nottinghamshire Healthcare NHS Trust was formed from 6 predecessor organisation with very different cultures and systems. With over 6,000 employees based at over 100 sites in the regions, we needed help and support to develop and implement a new corporate communications strategy. I am pleased that Win was our partner as they adopted a professional and practical approach which allowed us to develop and improve our communications to our wide and varied stakeholders speedily and effectively. I would strongly recommend them to help any NHS organisation looking for communications or marketing support.