Overall aim of the course:
To provide graduates, team leaders and junior managers with an insight into marketing and sales and how this impacts across all disciplines in an organisation.
Delegates attending this will be able to:
- Define what marketing is and what it can do for a business
- Recognise that marketing is not just advertising or selling
- Use a sales process to improve their sales techniques
- Understand the importance of internal marketing
- Know who they should be targeting to increase sales opportunities and profits
- Definition of marketing
- Looking inside/outside the organisation
- Segmentation, targeting, positioning – understanding the customers and their requirements
- The marketing plan – how this links to corporate objectives
- Introduction to marketing mix
- Products, Pricing, people, Place, Physical Evidence, Process, Promotion (selling, delegates to compare adverts, direct marketing, internet marketing).
- Brand image
- Sales – understanding the sales process
- Introduction to selling techniques
- Appointment making
- Effective presentations
- Handling objections
- Closing the sale
1/2 days depending on the level of detail required, how much emphasis needs to be on selling and/or marketing, skills required by delegates
We worked with Win to help us with the communication related to the merging of our two companies – Browns of Hereford, and Cotswold of Cheltenham, and the promotion of our new state of the art showroom in Hereford. I am pleased to say that the PR coverage they achieved for us was excellent. We were commended by BMW GB as having one of the best PR campaigns for dealership relocation they had ever seen. Win also helped us successfully launch the new 5 and 1 Series throughout our region, developing and implementing a whole range of innovative, promotional activities.