Overall aim of the course:
To provide team leaders and junior managers with the knowledge and skills required to assist in making them a better leader.
Delegates attending this will be able to:
- Develop better working relationships through effective team building
- Use techniques to motivate the team to achieve results through people
- Managing people as groups
- Different approaches
- Understanding work groups
- Leading and supervising people
- What makes a good leader
- Supervision and leadership
- What sort of leader are you?
- Managing change
- Understanding the problems of staff involved in change
- Change and the organisation
- Techniques for managing change
- Managing conflict
- What is conflict?
- Handling conflict
- Conflicts within yourself