Overall aim of the course:
To provide team leaders and junior managers with the knowledge and understanding that adopting effective positive communications with colleagues, customers and suppliers has an overall positive effect for their organisation.
Delegates attending this will be able to:
- Maximise their individual effectiveness through positive communication.
- Build better working relationships to the overall benefit of everyone concerned.
- Importance of free flowing communications
- Barriers to communications
- Listening skills
- Non-verbal communication
- Giving & receiving instructions
- Building rapport
- Dealing with difficult people
- Understanding the different character identities
- Increasing self awareness
- Negotiation skills
- Effective meetings
- Personal action plan