Overall aim of the course:
To provide staff, team leaders & junior managers with the knowledge and understanding of the importance for adopting effective customer care in an organisation, and the knowledge to assess service levels in their own department.
Delegates attending this will be able to:
- Know how to identify customers needs and what is important to them
- Understand their own role in providing customer service
- Deal with different and difficult situations
- Use communication skills to help build and prove relationships
- What is customer care?
- Why is customer care important?
- Who are your customers?
- What do they expect from your organisation?
- What do they expect from you?
- How can you provide better customer care?
- Understanding difference between features and benefits
- Communication skills
- Listening skills
- Telephone techniques
- Handling complaints
- Handling difficult situations
- Managing stress
- Managing customer service