Overall aim of the course:
To provide delegates with the knowledge and understanding to integrate marketing and sales activities, stimulate sales and use best practice in keeping everyone focussed.
Delegates attending this will be able to:
- Integrate marketing into your sales activities
- Use best practice in selling products and services
- Use a proven toolkit and sales process to help improve all aspects of selling
- Be more motivated and confident
- Become more effective, improve their selling results and to keep them focussed
- Identify who to target to increase sales opportunities
- Use the right questioning techniques to engage with customers
- Use improved communication skills to help build relationships
- Talking brochure or sales person
- Effective personal communication
- The sales process
- Develop effective questions
- Listen effectively to customer responses
- Use effective communication
- The AIDA Formula (Attention, Interest, Desire, Action)
- Overcoming objections
- Why People buy?
- Why People Don’t Buy?
- Features and Benefits
- Closing the sale
- Follow up
Many thanks. An excellent course, which is very timely given.