Do you know what your customers like about you?
How satisfied are they?
How do you compare to your competitors?
What do your staff really think?
An effective market research project can be vital in helping you make informed decisions.
The Win22 team conducts research in a number of ways including:
- Focus groups
- Electronic mail surveys
- Telephone interviews
- Face to face meetings/interviews
The emphasis is to gain a meaningful understanding from the client or staff’s perspective. Typical questions may include:
- Are your products or services needed?
- Why do your customers buy?
- What do they like/dislike about your organisation?
- Who might want to buy them and why?
- What effect is the current economy having on your offering?
Having conducted the research, the results are presented in a practical, user friendly format with recommendations to clients.
“If you believe your organisation is not fulfilling its potential then I urge you to contact us for an initial FREE consultation, where I hope you will find our approach is refreshing and practical." Tim Stimpson